Safety and health protections are a high priority with Peak Industries.
Our company is serious with our safety program. We continually improve and increase safety awareness. Our company actively promotes training, to secure a healthy, safe work environment. Our goal is to always have the safest possible workplace for our employees.
It is the responsibility of each employee to follow all safety work rules and procedures and to cooperate with and support loss control program activities and objectives. The responsibility for this undertaking is shared by the Manager, Supervisors, and employees.
- Strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents and injuries
- Provide mechanical and physical safeguards wherever they are necessary.
- Conduct routine safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions, control health hazards, and comply with all applicable safety and health requirements
- Train all employees in safe work practices and procedures
- Provide employees with necessary personal protective equipment and train them to use and care for it properly.
- Enforce company safety and health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigate accidents to determine the cause and prevent similar accidents. We are in compliance with OSHA, and members of IS Networld, and PICS to continue to train, educate, and provide a safe Drug-Free work environment.