Peak is a full service industrial electrical service provider. Peak has a reputation for providing quality services at affordable rates. Peak provides electrical service for major industries such as automotive, communications, chemical food, pharmaceuticals, textiles, transportation and various other industrial and commercial industries.
Our Electrical team has over 150 years of combined experience in various fields of electrical service. This ensures your projects can be safely completed on time and within budget. All members of the Peak team comply with NFPA 70E Arc Flash Protection regulations. We specialize in control systems, equipment upgrades, rewiring and repairs, hazardous locations, lighting, networking, plant maintenance, power distribution, and troubleshooting. Emergency services are ALWAYS available. Although our services vary, each is considered a specialty and will sustain our high standards and commitment to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Experience and knowledge with three phase power motor.
- Motor control circuit.
- Troubleshooting control circuits.
- Run rigid conduit.
- Read and understand blue prints.
- Possess at the very least a high school diploma or GED or some kind of an electrical apprenticeship.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- OSHA10 not required initially but a plus.
- Supervisor of some sort whom can oversee planning and implementation of large projects when asked.
- Typically heads projects.
- Troubleshooting and Resolution.
- Performs Preventive Maintenance.
- Predictive Maintenance.
- Repairs on Electrical Systems.
- Repairs on Electrical Instruments and Control Systems.
- Assist with the installation of Electrical Systems.
- Comply with all safety standards.
Need applicants in/from ATHENS, PEACHTREE CITY, ATLANTA, and surrounding Areas!
We will come to you to interview and train!
Salary is based on experience.
Only serious applicants apply!