Peak is a full service industrial electrical service provider. Peak has a reputation for providing quality services at affordable rates. Peak provides electrical service for major industries such as automotive, communications, chemical food, pharmaceuticals, textiles, transportation and various other industrial and commercial industries.
Our Electrical team has over 150 years of combined experience in various fields of electrical service. This ensures your projects can be safely completed on time and within budget. All members of the Peak team comply with NFPA 70E Arc Flash Protection regulations. We specialize in control systems, equipment upgrades, rewiring and repairs, hazardous locations, lighting, networking, plant maintenance, power distribution, and troubleshooting. Emergency services are ALWAYS available. Although our services vary, each is considered a specialty and will sustain our high standards and commitment to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Some knowledge and experience in the Electrical Industry.
- Self-Starter yet able take orders as directed.
- Passes at the very least a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- OSHA10 not required initially but a plus.
- Observing and following all safety regulations with required PPE.
- Ability to assist in a assemble, installs, test and maintain.
- Demonstrate safe and proficient use of shop tools and demonstrate mechanical knowledge.
- Perform duties in a work environment that will be hot, cold, dirty and fast-paced. Able to squat, bend, crawl, and lift.
- Required Lock out Tag out.
- Comply with all safety standards.
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement Plan
Need applicants in/from ATHENS, PEACHTREE CITY, ATLANTA, and surrounding Areas!
We will come to you to interview and train!
We will train you as well where you may lack.
Salary is based on experience.Only serious applicants apply!